No Limits - 8 Week Virtual Strength Training Camp - $179
Time & Location
About The Event
Looking for a plug-n-play strength training program that will take you to the next level? Train like the pros with a 2x/week, periodized, strength training program that’s designed to maximize your off-season! The wider the base, the higher the PEAK!
This 2x/week virtual, strength program is the complete package for building a solid off-season foundation! Learn how to develop strength and resilience the way the pros do - no weight training background required!
This program has two different levels for participants to choose from, based on ability level in the gym. While this is designed to be a virtual team training camp, it is completely self-paced. Your “team” for the next 8-weeks will be there to support you if you let them, but if you prefer to go solo, that’s great too!
All participants will receive free access to the TeamBuildr app for the duration of the program. You’ll be able to access and record your workouts on your phone - everything you need in one place!
- 2 Different Program Levels to Choose From
- 8 Weeks of Training - 2 Training Blocks, 16 Workouts
- Periodized Workouts with Deload Weeks
- Guided Active Dynamic Warm Up Video
- Initial Program Adjustments*
- 2 Email Check-Ins (at the start of each training block)
- Free Access to TeamBuildr for the 8 Weeks
- Log Your Workouts on Your Phone on the TeamBuildr App
- Exercise Videos for All Movements
- Virtual Team Environment with Leaderboards and Team Messaging
- $480 Program Value for $179 - breaks down to $11.18/workout!
*Coach Jess will provide program adjustments for individuals who need exercise modifications to work around injuries or other physical limitations. This is designed to be a plug-n-play program for participants (minimal adjustments should be needed) with two different program levels to scale for varying fitness levels.
- Dumbbells or Kettlebells
- Resistance Bands and Mini Bands
- Bench or Chair
- Sliders or Towel(s) on Smooth Flooring
*This program is designed to accommodate recreational cyclists up to competitive/elite cyclists. It is recommended that anyone choosing to attend be comfortable completing the following tasks: bodyweight squats, balancing on a single leg (with or without minor support), kneeling, sitting, and lying on the floor, getting up from the ground with ease, and maintaining a plank position from the forearms and/or hands.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Limits - Training Camp$179$1790$0