Bodyweight Strength - Level 1
The 6-Week Bodyweight Strength program features 5 weeks of progressive overload followed by a deload on week 6. This six week program provides plenty of time to refine technique, improve strength/endurance, and increase active range of motion. Since this program is bodyweight-only, it's a great way to stay on track while traveling or when you have limited access to equipment.
- Training Schedule: 2 Days/Week for 6 Weeks
- Training Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Complexity of Movements (1-5): 1-2
- Physical Requirements: Ability to perform a bodyweight squat, at least a modified push up from the knees or on the wall, hip hinging, plank from the hands, shoulder stability.
- Equipment Needed: Table, Chair