Off Season Base-Building - Level 1
Off Season Base-Building Level 1 is a 2x/week program with two, 4-week blocks of training. Each block features new movements that progress in complexity, volume, and intensity. Minimal equipment is required for this program, and it contains relatively simple and effective movements. This is the perfect off-season program to begin building foundational strength.
- Training Schedule: 2 Days/Week for 8 Weeks
- Training Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Complexity of Movements (1-5): 1-2.5
- Physical Requirements: Ability to perform a bodyweight squat with proper technique, plank from the hands, lateral plank, transition up and to the ground without the use of hands.
- Equipment Needed: DBs/KB, Sliders, Stability Ball, TRX or Comparable, Bench